Anti-Clog #1 From Hood Chemical
Where there’s cooling equipment there’s usually trouble. Why? Air Conditioner and refrigeration drain pans are breeding grounds for slime, sludge and toxic bacteria, all of which may cause major health and maintenance problems.
What if you could eradicate these problems month after month-simply, easily and efficiently? You can with Anti-Clog #1, a drain-pan maintenance product that’s so effective, it’s registered by the Environmental
Protection Agency (EPA).
As powerful as it is compact, Anti-Clog #1 eliminates:
- Anti-Clog#1 stops the growth of bacteria and slime accumulation in air conditioner and refrigeration condensate pans.
- Anti-Clog#1 is an EPA registered brand, containing 40% active ingredients
- Anti-Clog#1 is so powerful, each application goes to work immediately and lasts for 3 months of continuous 24-hour operation keeping drain lines open and pans slime and bacteria-free.
- Sick Building Syndrome caused by harmful bacteria.
- Clogging and drain-pan overflows caused by slime build-up.
- Air-duct contamination
- Musty odors caused by bacterial slime accumulation
Where To Place Anti-Clog #1
SUPERIOR CHEMICAL DESIGN
Anti-Clog #1 eliminates dangerous bacteria in your drain pan, assuring you healthy air quality and a safer
environment. Our new-and-improved chemical formulation is:
- Registered by the EPA
- 40% high-efficiency biocide (by weight) the highest amount of biocide of any product on the market
- Laboratory tested and proven to kill 99% of bacteria.
- Able to combat a broad spectrum of harmful bacteria, including those that cause the common cold and other respiratory ailments
- pH neutralized to help prevent pan corrosion
- Effective in all climates for three months, 24 hours a day
- Initial placement shocks water, then biocide is time-released to emit a consistent ppm every day
SAFE, FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
Anti-Clog #1 is safe, stable and easy to handle. You never have to touch dangerous chemicals and unlike other products it doesn’t leave a slimy, waxy residue on fingers. In addition:
- Sealed, tamper-proof housing prevents skin contact with biocide
- Filter pad controls biocide for consistent, perfectly timed chemical release over three months
- Weighted, so pieces stay in position, never float away
- Does not clog drain ports
- Low profile—fits most cooling equipment
- Can be placed vertically or horizontally
A SNAP TO INSTALL
Simply place Anti-Clog #1 under cooling coils in the middle of the pan length. That’s all you do! The product begins working immediately upon contact with water.